What is Anvil HPGL . . ?
Anvil HPGL is a windows program for the conversion of ANVIL
Express®, ANVIL-5000®, and now ANVIL-1000® parts to HPGL, HPGL2, IGES, DXF,
EPS (Encapsulated PostScript), Interleaf, TIFF/G4, JPEG, SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics),
or PDF (Adobe PDF). It uses a subset of ANVIL
to process parts (.GEN, .PRT, .AXP, .DRW) in a background process.
If you have hundreds or thousands of ANVIL part files (.PRT, .GEN, or .DRW) to convert to graphics formats, CAD formats, or plot. Then ANVIL HPGL is your solution! It lets you automate the conversion and plotting process, producing HPGL, HPGL/2, IGES, DXF, EPS,
InterLeaf, TIFF/G4, JPEG, SVG, or PDF files from your ANVIL part files.
Anvil HPGL Features:
- Simple Windows interface for processing ANVIL parts.
- Process ANVIL-1000 (.DRW) drawing files also.
- Anvil HPGL supports Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7 - 32/64 bit.
- Support for converting ANVIL parts to TIFF (G4) format.
- Support for converting ANVIL parts to JPEG format.
- Support for converting ANVIL parts to Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Support for converting ANVIL parts to Adobe PDF format.
- Ability to process all Drawing Layouts in a single part for formats
- Full pen width control for HPGL2, TIFF, JPEG, SVG, and PDF.
- Print to Port capability added for SVG and PDF formats.
- Doesn't require an ANVIL license to process ANVIL parts.
- Process individual files or an entire directory of files.
- Recurse a directory to process all files in subdirectories.
- Enables batch plotting in one of these formats to local or remote
- Set a future start time to begin processing.
- Support for command-line input.
- ANVIL parts can be easily converted to graphical formats for
archiving or viewing.
- Convert ANVIL parts to other CAD formats (DXF, IGES) without
affecting original files.
- Three reporting modes: None, On Screen, To File.
- Each conversion mode has added options to control output.
- Extensive HTML Help.
A trial version of Anvil HPGL is available in Downloads on the right side of the navigation pane.
To buy Anvil HPGL just contact our Cave Creek office.
Would you like us to convert your Anvil files? Click Here!