ANVIL VIEWER - Multi-format View and Print program
Do you have designers working with various CAD/CAM file formats? Perhaps you have engineers or shop staff that only need to view data. The Anvil Viewer provides import capability for popular CAD/CAM file formats, letting you view, print & plot.
Anvil Viewer reads the most popular formats including, ANVIL EXPRESS (.AXP), ANVIL-5000 (.PRT, .GEN), DXF/DWG, IGES, VDAFS and ANVIL-1000 (.DRW). It also allows full view manipulation, interrogation, plotting and printing of the part.
Anvil Viewer Features:
- Ability to import/read ANVIL Express, ANVIL-5000, DXF/DWG, IGES, ANVIL-1000, and VDAFS
- Standalone Viewer uses Windows menus, dialogs and buttons, to make
learning and using it as simple as possible. It also shares common toolbars with its parent system, giving it a familiar 'look-and-feel' to existing ANVIL EXPRESS users.
- Comprehensive Zoom functions, both on toolbars, and available from a mouse-button flyout menu, allow rapid navigation around the screen.
- Ability to modify Basic Modals.
- Drawing Layout access tools permit page changes in multi-sheet drawings.
- Hide or Show information by level assignment, color, pen, linestyle, type, or any combination of these characteristics, as well as by screen selection and filtered area selection.
- 3D models can be viewed as wireframe, hidden-line, or shaded images, and rotated under mouse control.
- Simple hard-copy screen print, and scale-controlled plotting options are available for output, using standard Windows printer functions, with optional support for non-Windows supported devices (HPGL, CalComp, Graphtec etc).
- Permits both full-screen and selective bitmap capture of graphics into popular image file formats such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, TGA and BMP.
To buy Anvil Viewer just contact our Cave Creek office.